CMIIG invite you at the NEACR Annual meeting will proudly welcome Dan Shapiro as its keynote speaker, an affiliated faculty member with the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School, Senior Advisor of CMIIG and a pioneer in the study of the psychology of negotiation.
The Annual Meeting and Spring Program will kick off the book launch tour for Shapiro’s new book, Negotiating the Nonnegotiable: How to Resolve your most Emotionally Charged Conflicts, which is also the title of the program. Dan’s presentation will be based on his book and will be the first opportunity for readers to purchase the book.
The agenda for the evening will be as follows:
- 6:00pm-6:45pm – Attendee arrival with light refreshments
- 6:45pm-7:15pm – NEACR Annual Meeting speaker introduction
- 7:15pm-8:15pm – Dan Shapiro presentation “Negotiating the Non-negotiable”
- 8:15pm-9:00pm – Program remarks, facilitated Q&A
- 9:00pm-9:30pm – Book sales, Dan Shapiro book signing